- Added support for the 2018 Samsung QLED Q9 TVs for SDR and HDR. Other models (Q8, Q7, Q6) to follow.
- Added support for the 2018 Panasonics FZ OLED TVS.
- Added support for the 2018 LG B8 OLED model.
- Added support for LG Studio (Gen 1) displays for SDR and HDR. Requires a LG Studio - Gen 1 Display Device. SDR supports 1D and 3D LUT. HDR supports 1D and 3x3 Matrix.
- Added support for the Eizo CG 2730 as source and display (1D and Matrix). Note: Suggested calibration order is Matrix/Grayscale. Video Signal (OSD option) must be set through the monitor OSD to match expected video signal. Signal should be set to Full for PC levels and Full or Limited "109%" for video levels.
- Added support for the Eizo CG 3145 as source and display (1D and Matrix or 3D). If connecting as 1D, we recommend running Matrix and then Grayscale for best results. If connecting as 3D, Grayscale, Matrix and 3D LUT are all supported. However, we found best results were with 3D LUT only. Video Signal (OSD option) must be set through the monitor OSD to match expected video signal. Signal should be set to Full for PC levels and Full or Limited "109%" for video levels. Only SDR LUT Calibration is supported on the Eizo CG3145. HDR calibration is done manually with CalMAN. We will be releasing a HDR calibration tutorial on the SpectraCal YouTube channel soon.
- Added support for the UPRtek M100.
- Added support for the Wowow IS-Mini X.
- Added support for the Quantum Data 780 18.07 firmware.
- Added support for the D93 in the White Point drop down in some workflows.
- Added the ability to specify a delayed start time for cube calibrations. This setting is available on the Cube AutoCal dialog box.
- Added new distribution points which don't include super white for SDR on LG displays.
- Added HDR Professional Report which is designed to work with the HDR10 Calibration and HLG Calibration workflows.
- Added Samsung TV HDR calibration and Samsung TV SDR Calibration workflows.
- Added the following C6 EDRs. LCD (LED PFS Phosphor) - HP ZBook G5. LCD (LED Quantum Dot) - Samsung 2018. LCD (LED) - LG Super UHD 2018. OLED (White) - LG, Panasonic, Sony, FSI XM650U 2018.
- Updated to the current Eizo SDK.
- Updated support for the Dolby PRM 4200/4220 firmware.
- Updated the SpectraCal UPGCI to support HDR.
- Updated LG HDR and LG SDR workflows.
- Updated the HDR Analysis workflow.
- Improved 3D LUT calibration on 2018 LG OLED and Super UHD TVs. Over saturation issue is resolved and drift tracking, banding are improved.
- Updated DeltaE 2000 calculation matching specification - ISO/CIE 11664-6 Colorimetry — Part 6: CIEDE2000 Colour-difference formula First edition 2014-02-01 Reference number ISO/CIE 11664-6:2014(E).
- Changed Konvision to Konvision / Kmonitor in manufacturer drop down for US models.
- Resolved issue connecting to the UPRtek MK550.
- Resolved an issue with stability on the UPRtek MK550.
- Resolved issue with the CalMAN Console app which would cause it to remove CalMAN's license upon run.
- Resolved an issue where the Dolby Vision file created by CalMAN would be formatted wrong if running CalMAN on a version of Windows which uses comma as a decimal.
- Resolved an issue on the CRI CR-300 with Spectral Data.
- Resolved issue connecting to the SpectraCal VideoEQ.
- Resolved issue with reloading 3D LUT files into LG displays.
- Improved Load LUT functionality so that it no longer requires a Commit after loading.
- Resolved an issue which would cause CalMAN to fail to connect to the Wowow IS-Mini.
- Resolved an issue which broke APL patterns for the Wowow IS-Mini.
- CalMAN is currently having issues connecting to the HDFury Integral. There is a work around if you are using this device.
- Download the linked zip and then extract the SiUSBXp.dll file from within it.
- Replace the SiUSBXp.dll file in the following folder with the downloaded version. C:\Program Files (x86)\SpectraCal\CalMAN 5 \Common (where X is the specific installer you are using)
- Samsung 2018 QLED TV Models Q8, Q7 and Q6 are under investigation to improve AutoCal results.
Please sign in to leave a comment.